MyBeaumontChart is the official patient portal for Beaumont Health, Michigan’s largest healthcare system, with eight hospitals serving several communities in southeast Michigan.
my Beaumont Chart is a secure online web portal that allows you to manage your health conveniently. myBeaumontChart Login Portal gives 24-hour access to your health information, called an electronic health record (EHR), from anywhere with an internet connection in a convenient way.
The myBeaumontChart patient portal offers personalized and secure access to portions of your medical record. It enables you to use the Internet securely to manage and receive information about your health.
Signing up for a myBeaumontChart account is easy; in most cases, it takes only a few minutes.
My Beaumont Chart allows Beaumont Health patients to securely manage their health information and reach their providers with the click of a button. With this My Beaumont Chart account, patients can send secure messages to the provider, view their test results, schedule an appointment, make refill requests, – and more in one place.
This online patient portal, myBeaumontChart, provides solutions for integrating doctors and hospitals with electronic health record (EHR) providers. Registered patients have easy access to their health records, clinical care summaries (CCDs), prescription renewals, and request appointments.
myBeaumontChart helps doctors manage patient meetings and provides a secure dashboard to track their progress toward affirming. The online solution also includes an online bill pay module integrated with practice management.
myBeaumontChart App provides healthcare physicians and patients the power to access the portal through a mobile device. The mobile app of myBeaumontChart Portal is compatible with Android and iOS devices, allowing patients to use its features through their devices.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing your myBeaumontChart patient portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
Signing up for my Beaumont Chart Account
Signing up for a myBeaumontChart account is very easy and does not take more than 5-7 minutes of your busy schedule.
Kindly go through the steps explained below to quickly finish your account set-up.
To start the registration process, visit the official web portal https://mybeaumontchart.com/ and select the “Sign up now” button. A wizard will guide you to complete the self-sign-up process step by step.
On your next visit to Beaumont Health, tell the help desk staff that you want to sign up for a myBeaumontChart account. They’ll request you to provide some information.
Sooner, you will receive an email containing an activation link with an instructional guide to set up your account. Once the link is selected, you’ll be asked to confirm your date of birth and complete the myBeaumontChart account set-up.
Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
Via Activation Code
You may receive an activation code on the email address, you provided with your after-visit summary details. Once you get it, visit the myBeaumontChart web porta – https://mybeaumontchart.com/ and select the “Sign up now” link to activate your myBeaumontChart account using the activation code. On the very next page, enter your activation code, and ZIP code, and verify your date of birth. Once verified, you will be able to complete your account setup.
|*Please contact myBeaumontChart Support at 248-597-2727 if you have Date of Birth or Zip Code errors*|
How to access my BeaumontChart Login Account?
myBeaumontChart has an easy-to-use user interface so that anyone with simple knowledge of the internet and computer can access and use this web portal easily.
Kindly go through the steps explained below to quickly access my Beaumont Chart account.
- To start with the login process, visit the official web portal – mybeaumontchart.com.
- This takes you to the myBeaumontChart login page.
- Enter your myBeaumontChart username in the login field.
- Enter the Password; associated with the myBeaumontChart account.
- Double-check your details and click on the “Sign In” button to enter the portal
- After verifying your myBeaumontChart login details, you will be redirected to the portal home page.
Once you’re on myBeaumontChart dashboard, you can easily use the portal to schedule your next appointment, view details of your past and upcoming appointments, Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications, view your results, and communicate with healthcare providers within days.
Required Things For my Beaumont Chart Login
Below is the list of items you will need to start using the myBeaumontChart account. So browse;
- Official myBeaumontChart Login Page Address
- Valid myBeaumontChart Username
- myBeaumontChart Login Password
- PC, laptop, or tablet with a reliable internet connection
- Updated internet browser
- Fast and stable internet connection
myBeaumontChart – Forgot Your Password?
In case, you’ve forgotten your myBeaumontChart account password, or if you wish to change your myBeaumontChart password for any cause, then you can easily regain access just by following the steps described below:
- Visit the official myBeaumontChart portal site – mybeaumontchart.com.
- On the landing page, find and tap the Forgot password? link.
- Once the link is selected, you will be directed to the password recovery page.
- Enter the requested information including the following:
- myBeaumontChart Username
- Date of birth
- ZIP code
- Click on Submit.
- Shortly, the Beaumont Health team will send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
|If you do not remember any of the information required to regain access, then contact the myBeaumontChart help desk at (248) 597-2727 to help you regain access to your myBeaumontChart account.|
myBeaumontChart – Forgot Your Username?
Sometimes you forget your username. If so, don’t worry too much because you can reset it multiple times. Follow the steps mentioned here.
- Visit the official myBeaumontChart portal site at mybeaumontchart.com.
- Locate and select “Forgot username?” Link.
- This will take you to the password reset page.
- Enter the requested information including the following:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- ZIP code
- Click on Submit.
- Shortly, Beaumont Health will send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to retrieve your account login details.
|If you have an email address on file then your myBeaumontChart username will be sent to your email account.
If you do not remember any of the information required to regain access, then contact the myBeaumontChart help desk at (248) 597-2727 to help you regain access to your my Beaumont Chart account.
What You Can Do With My Beaumont Chart Login
myBeaumontChart is Beaumont Health’s secure online patient portal where you can manage all parts of your health and the health of your loved ones easily and securely.
As an active Beaumont Patient Portal user, you can:
- View electronic medical records, lab results, medications, immunizations, and allergies at any time.
- Pay your bill online.
- Ask a question about your bill.
- Schedule or cancel appointments.
- View upcoming and past physician office appointments.
- Request prescription refills.
- Get notified when your medical record is updated.
- Request a copy of your medical record.
- Review medications and allergies.
- Update profile and contact information.
- View and download a summary of your visit and patient education materials.
- Access results and doctor comments in a few days.
- View a summary of your recent visits.
- View parts of your health records.
- Consult with doctors using secure online messaging.
my Beaumont Chart on Your Device
Yes, now you can use the myBeaumontChart portal on your device.
Once a parent/guardian has been granted access to their My Beaumont Chart account, they can download the MyBeaumontChart app on any mobile device from the Apple store or Google Play.
Once downloaded, sign in with your My Beaumont Chart account username and password and select Beaumont for convenient access to your healthcare information online.
If you wish, save your login details to make it easy to log in next time.
my Beaumont Chart app manages all patient health data from across various medical systems & portals and puts it in the palm of the patient’s hand to manage their healthcare needs. It also provides both; healthcare experts and patients the power to access the portal through a mobile device.
How do pay Bills using myBeaumontChart?
Paying with Beaumont Health is convenient and trustworthy. If you would like to pay your bill online, go to my Beaumont Chart Account dashboard. Once there, click ‘Billing > Billing Summary’, and then click Pay Now for the account, you want to make a payment. Enter the amount and payment information to complete your bill payment.
To pay your bills as a guest, you need to enter your Guarantor ID or Visit # and the Guarantor’s last name.
What is a guarantor?
How To Schedule An Appointment Using MyBeaumontChart?
Follow the mentioned below steps to find and schedule an appointment:
- Log in to my Beaumont Chart Account.
- Find and choose “Find a Provider or Office”.
- Select the doctor you want to make an appointment with and click on “Appointment Type” to schedule an appointment.
- Respond to the two COVID-19 safety precaution questions and then click the “Accept & Proceed” link.
- Select the type of appointment from the “Appointment Type” link again.
- Now, you can see the next available appointment. If you wish, you can change the date.
- After that, click on “Schedule.”
- In the next window, choose the date and time for your appointment.
- Now, you can see a confirmation screen with directions to the office.
- Afterward, Confirm the appointment by providing your personal information and insurance details.
If you have a minor, non-urgent medical concern, you can now connect with your Beaumont doctor through an interactive E-visit. Powered by your myBeaumontChart account, e-visits and video visits provide a convenient way to connect with your healthcare provider for a quick diagnosis and treatment, all from the comfort of your home. Click here to learn how you can Schedule a Virtual Visit on myBeaumontChart.
my Beaumont Chart – Need Help?
For assistance with your myBeaumontChart account, call 248-597-2727.
Beaumont call center is open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For all 8 hospitals and outpatient centers
myBeaumontChart is an online patient portal developed by Beaumont Health to enhance the management of clinical and non-clinical information and allow you to access health information – easily and securely.
Login is easy; once you’re logged in, you can use the exclusive feature of my Beaumont Chart portal. This secure online patient portal allows patients to message their doctor or nurse, schedule appointments, request prescriptions, view lab results, and pay bills securely.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding myBeaumontChart
Is there a fee to use myBeaumontChart?
No, myBeaumontChart is a free service for all patients.
Is there an age restriction to have a myBeaumontChart account?
Yes, You must be 17 or older to use myBeaumontChart as Beaumont Health does offer proxy access.
Is my access code my user ID?
No, your access code is not your myBeaumontChart ID or password. You need to use this once to log into the portal for the first time. On your first login, you’ll be requested to create your own special myBeaumontChart ID and password.
My activation code does not work. What should I do?
If your access code doesn’t work, this means is no longer valid for use (expired). If you’d so, navigate to the login page and click the Sign up now button.
How to get a new myBeaumontChart access code?
If you don’t have an activation code, contact the team at 248-297-2727 and verify your information to receive a new code.
How do I make a payment using myBeaumontChart?
From the menu select View Billing Summary. This will take you to your Billing Account Summary. From here, you can see the amount due for various accounts.