How To Schedule An Appointment using myBeaumontChart?
Follow the mentioned below steps to find and schedule an appointment:
- Log in to my Beaumont Chart Account.
- Find and choose “Find a Provider or Office”.
- Select the doctor you want to make an appointment with and click on “Appointment Type” to schedule an appointment.
- Respond to the two COVID-19 safety precaution questions and then click the “Accept & Proceed” link.
- Select the type of appointment from the “Appointment Type” link again.
- Now, you can see the next available appointment. If you wish, you can change the date.
- After that, click on “Schedule.”
- In the next window, choose the date and time for your appointment.
- Now, you can see a confirmation screen with directions to the office.
- Afterward, Confirm the appointment by providing your personal information and insurance details.
Beaumont Health, Michigan’s largest healthcare system provides cloud-based services; myBeaumontChart for electronic health records (EHR), patient engagement, revenue medical billing, care coordination, and people health management.
Patients can access their medical records and care history through myBeaumontChart Login regardless of which office they visit.
myBeaumontChart Login allows registered patients to review their daily schedule, make appointments that fit their schedule, viewing incoming lab results, and patient information.
Once enrolled and signed in, Beaumont Health patients have access to their medical files, daily schedule, medication refills, fill prescriptions, schedule appointments that fit their schedule, and send a message to the doctors or nurse instantly at their fingertips. It also sends reminders via phone, email, or text message so that patients can receive alerts whenever their test results are waiting.
Beaumont Virtual Visits
If you have a minor, non-urgent medical concern, you can now connect with your Beaumont doctor through an interactive E-visit. Powered by your myBeaumontChart account, e-visits and video visits provide a convenient way to connect with your healthcare provider for a quick diagnosis and treatment, all from the comfort of your home.
my Beaumont Chart – Need Help?
For assistance with your myBeaumontChart account, call 248-597-2727.
Beaumont call center is open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For all 8 hospitals and outpatient centers